VARATECH SIGMUND STACK SOFTWARE
SigmundStacks is a tolerance stack/variation analysis software that enables engineers to evaluate, optimize and validate assembly build quality, relative to piece part tolerance and assembly process variation early in the development phase before design solidification. SigmundStacks prevents costly tweaking delays at ramp-up as well as long-term variation problems.
- Five analysis types including: Worst Case, RSS (Root Sum Square), Modified RSS, Monte Carlo Simulations, and Process Centering RSS Analysis (account for factors like mean-shifts due to tool wear).
- Predicts the quality of an assembly based upon predetermined build objectives (roll down studies), or determines the component tolerances to meet a given assembly build objective (roll up studies).
- Graphical identification and summary feedback of all build quality issues in existing/proposed design.
- What-if analysis to quickly evaluate multiple design concepts to reduce costly and time-consuming prototyping.
- Easy to use / quick to learn – Eliminates need for an expert user.
Integrated versions into Solidworks, PTC Creo, and Solid Edge also available.
Visit Varatech for more information.
I have attended many training classes throughout my career, but I cannot recall a single instance when I learned more useful and practical information than last week. Thanks again for your help. Read more “Kevin Devine”
I just wanted to thank you guys for your GREAT instruction and help! I passed my exam for Senior GDTP Certification!!! Read more “Ryan Kelbey”
I would just like to congratulate you on your DVD training course in GD&T to the 2009 standard. It is very well done in a format that makes it logical and understandable. Read more “Malkin Shaw”
I think that this was one of those rare training courses that allows you to go into your office on Monday with what you have learned and do your job more effectively. Read more “Robert Snodgrass”
I enjoyed the course. It really helped me brush up on my geometric tolerancing. It was the next best thing to having you guys here giving the course. Read more “Ed Rosienski”
I had great response from Scott’s class. Comments I heard back was things such as: his explanations were very easy to understand, he did not try to over talk the material, his in class tools and presentation skills were excellent. Read more “Jerry Hornback”
Once again, thank you. Your teaching method is so effective. I now can learn GD&T without leaving my house. I love it. Read more “Phe Do”
Technical Consultants Inc. has created a systematic training program for geometric dimensioning and tolerancing that brings engineering, manufacturing, and quality together with one technical language. Read more “Dan Masters”
In my opinion, if you have not looked at their GeoTol training program and materials, then you and your company have been missing out on the most professional geometrics training available today. Read more “Jim Jones”